Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Truth About Me

I'm perfect.  Really, I am.  Not in a haughty manner, but that's just how God created me to be.  He sees me as absolutely perfect.  I'm learning to see myself in the exact same way.  God introduced a book to me within the past few months called Your Secret Name.  He then re-iterated my need to read this book by giving me a song by Mandisa (He knows how much I love her!) called "The Truth About Me".


God has never seen me as a screw up.  He's never seen me as a basket case or some horrid mistake that He created.  He created me to be something that could be used by Him.  Bumps, warts, bruises, and all. Even when I make mistakes and mess up, He STILL uses that!  He truly amazes me.

I started a bible study tonight using Your Secret Name (great book, by the way).  And God assembled the most amazing group of ladies to join me.  Just some friends I pulled together, but we had the best time this evening...and that was just the introduction night!  I'm super excited to what God will be showing us within the next few months.

When you leave things up to God, He makes things absolutely perfect.  My life has been left totally up to Him, and He has redeemed me, cleansed me, and is revealing the truth about me.  My friend stated tonight, "You can't afford to not view yourself the same way God views you!"  How true!  I'm a worth no one could estimate!  And so are you!  Believe it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to dig into the book and get some great discussions going! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete