Thursday, February 3, 2011

Changed Forever

I was listening to something political on the radio this morning.  Of course, I'm not going to get all political on here, but I did find this interesting.  Just about every politician, on both sides of the aisle, talks about bringing CHANGE.  Change means something different to everyone.  Change can be good.  Change can be bad.  But what I heard from the radio host was something I had never thought about before and I LOVE when people make me think about things in a whole new perspective!

He said, "I love Jesus.  I mean, He means more to me than anything in the world.  He's not just a part of my life.  He IS my life.  And He has brought more change than any politician could ever bring.  And the change He brings is the best kind of change." 

I'm on board with that.  Then later I was listening to one of my favorite Toby Mac songs, "Changed Forever".  Two thoughts then converged together.  Jesus is my life.  He has changed me.  Nothing else in life matters anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment